The new limited-edition series showcases the history and diversity of whiskey in the United States, featuring styles including bourbon, rye, and American single malt from craft distilleries including Kings County in New York, Distillery 291 in Colorado, Santa Fe Spirits in New Mexico, and Copperworks in Washington.
The bottle labels, designed by Boutique-y's long-time illustrator Emily Chappell, mimic the style of US baseball cards and star leading figures from the producers in the collection, including Jonathan Likarish from Ironroot Republic and Paul Hletko from F.E.W.
Sam Simmons, head of whisky at Atom Brands, said: “It's clear that the American whiskey story is only in its early chapters and is still being written. These distillers are flag bearers for styles long lost along the Monongahela and lobbyists for the soon-to-be-ratified American single malt official designation. These are simultaneously traditional and pioneering whiskies.
"There are so many long-established names in American whisky, dozens of household names produced at just a handful of distilleries, but most of the world has not been exposed to all American whiskey in the 21st century."
The new American whiskey collection includes:
- A five-year-old American single malt whiskey from Santa Fe Spirits
- A straight bourbon from Kings County Distillery
- Two three-year-old rye whiskeys from Distillery 291 – one Colorado rye, one German rye
- A six-year-old straight rye whiskey from F.E.W.
- A Texan straight bourbon from Ironroot Republic
- A six-year-old Pennsylvanian rye whiskey from Dad's Hat
- A three-year-old American single malt whiskey from Copperworks
- A three-year-old bourbon from an unnamed Kentucky distillery
View the full collection at thatboutiqueywhiskycompany.com.