Caperdonich Distillery began life as Glen Grant no.2, when it was build by J & J Grant in 1898. It sat right behind the more famous distillery. After four years it had closed and laid dormant until 1965 when it was reformed by The Glenlivet Distillers. At this point it took on the name Caperdonich.
Capacity was increased following the installation of another pair of stills and productionShow more