Glenburgie

Glenburgie Distillery

The Glenburgie distillery was first founded as the Kilnflat Distillery in 1810, though production did not begin for anothre 20 years. Following closure in 1870, Glenburgie reopened in 1878 when it was licensed to Charles Hay under the name Glenburgie-Glenlivet. In 1936 the distillery was acquired by Hiram Walker, which became Allied, which in turn became Chivas (Pernod Ricard). The distillery was completely
Show more
Address: Forres, Moray, Speyside, Scotland
Telephone: +44 1343 850 258
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Score
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest