Ledaig

Burn Stewart Distillers plc

Established in 1948, Burn Stewart was initially based in London as a whisky blending, brokering and exporting business. At this point, it was known for having the Scottish Leader blend as an asset. Burn Stewart was aquired in 1988, by prominent figures from the Scotch whisky industry, purchased the company, and two years later the Deanston distillery. 1993 saw the addition of Tobermory to its portfolio
Show more
Address: 8 Milton Road, College Milton North, East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, Scotland
Telephone: +44 1355 260 999
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Score
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest