Balblair

Balblair Distillery

Founded by local man, John Ross in 1790, the Ross family operated the Balblair farm and distillery until late in the 19th Century.

In 1894, Balblair was sold by James Ross to Alexander Cowan, who revolutionised the distillery, building the present offices, still house, kiln and barns. A year later the distillery would be moved half a mile north, to its current location, as a means of making
Show more
Address: Edderton, Tain, Highland, Highland, Scotland
Email: enquiries@inverhouse.com
Telephone: +44 1862 821 273
Website: http://www.inverhouse.com
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Score
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest
Display
Alphabetical
  • Alphabetical
  • Latest